The Matrix Path Of Neo-RELOADED | English | PC | Size 3.43 GB
Genre: Sci-Fi Action Adventure
Whatever you might think of the last two Matrix films, The Animatrix, Enter the Matrix, or anything else with the word Matrix in it from the last couple of years, it doesn’t make The Matrix: Path of Neo any less good. Path of Neo is the second Matrix game from developer Shiny, and after the disappointing Enter the Matrix, you might be wondering why you should even bother this time around. You should, simply because Path of Neo isn’t too much like its predecessor. It clearly uses some similar stylistic touches, but it’s mechanically a much better game–a game that’s made even better because you play as Neo, “the One,” from the beginning of his adventures right down to the conclusion of the last film…sort of. Path of Neo also takes liberties with the story in order to get it into game shape, and serious Matrix fans might be put off by how the storyline is treated so whimsically at times. You also might find yourself frustrated by how flagrantly chaotic the action can be, and we’re not talking about the measure of controlled chaos the game purposely creates, either. However, if you’re thinking about playing this game on the PC, you might want to think again, as this version suffers from even more problematic controls and nastier graphics than its console brethren.
* Gamers will assume the role of Neo from the time he discovered the existence of the Matrix to eventually becoming “the One”.
* The player will truly learn the difference “between walking the path and knowing the path.”
* The experience of being “the One” and facing the challenges that Neo faced in the movies will not be an entirely familiar one. Many scenarios encountered in THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO are exclusive to the game and were not seen or experienced in the films.
* The game will have the same “Bullet Time” special effects from the films that will allow gamers to dodge bullets and jump off walls to defy gravity and logic to recreate its most memorable scenes.
* Gamers will experience new powers such as flying, telekinesis and “Neo Vision,” the ability to read code as they evolve as Neo and become “the One.”
* All-new FMV footage has been created, directed and edited by the Wachowski Brothers., The game features more than one hour of re-edited movie footage from the original film to tell the story from Neo’s point of view like a director’s cut in a videogame.
* Amazing new characters and locations not seen in the films that expand the Matrix storyline through the end of THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS.
* All new music has been composed as synth-produced sketches, which will be tweaked and implemented into the game build.
* The game also includes the martial arts choreography of Yuen Wo Ping and enhances the already extensive libraries of moves that were originally recorded for the trilogy.
CPU : AMD/Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
512 MB of RAM
1GB of Hard Disk
DirectX compatible 3D card