It’s a new can of Worms! The follow-up to the highly successful, ultra-playable Worms is here! And it smacks one hell of a punch! Worms Armageddon is quite simply the biggest and the best, and it’s packed full of goodies (and baddies).
Worms Armageddon, it’s a Blast!
This is the funniest and most addictive game you’ll ever play – hilarious fun that you can enjoy anywhere, anytime. Worms is a turn based strategy game but the real buzz is from watching the devastation caused by those pesky Worms with those fantastic weapons – sneaky little blighters with a bad attitude!
* Deploy over 60 different weapons and tools including, Indian Nuclear Test, Longbow, Chemical Bomb, Earthquake, Freeze, Suicide Bomb, French Sheep Strike and Aqua Sheep.
* Play with 18 new comedy soundbanks including, Whoopsie, Thespian, Rastafarian, Indian and Top-Hole.
* Collect new Utility Crates: Fast Walk, Laser Target, Invisibility, Double Damage, Crate Shower and more!
* Get on the re-designed ‘WormNET’ for Internet Play, use an “IRC-Style” Chat facility and examine World Ranking Scores.
* Play the new Single Player game which features a 30-stage mission game and Single Player Deathmatch Mode.
* PLUS five new Training modes and Mega-fun Multiplayer mode.
Minimum system requirements
Pentium 100MHz processor
2X CD-ROM drive
SVGA 1MB video card
16-bit sound card
Recommended system requirements
Pentium 150MHz processor
4MB video card
4X CD-ROM drive